Welcome to the guide!
I was able to level from 1-200 in under 2 days with the strategy outlined in this guide. Additionally, I was able to achieve the rank of "Master Boss" in just under 1 week. This was done in around 10 hours of playtime. It's okay if you don't believe me, just try it out for yourself!Note- this was written assuming you are starting out a brand new character. If you already have been playing, you will need to start a new character (and a new facebook). If that is not something you would want to do, you should still be able to pick up some useful tips from the guide to speed up your leveling! Additionally, new tips and information will be added a few times a week.I've written out the leveling strategy in two formats- a short summary and an 8-part in-depth outline which includes pictures and more detail. The table of contents can be found below:
Choosing your class; Part 1
Getting set up; Part 2
The Early Levels; Part 3
Robbing Banks; Part 4
Mastering Soldier, Enforcer, and Hitman; Part 5
Capo and Consigliere; Part 6
Becoming a Master Boss; Part 7
The Finishing Touches; Part 8
Here is the step-by-step summary of how I was able (and you will be too!) to level to 200 in under 2 days and become a Master Boss in under a week. The premise is simple: when you level up, you get an energy refill. If you always level up off of one energy bar, you will never have to wait for energy! If you need more details, each step is linked to the post covering it in more detail:
1. Start a Fearless character.
2. Find a high level Wheelman and Mastermind and add them to your Top Mafia.
3. Make sure your character is a Wheelman and Mastermind in another player's mafia.
4. Until you are as high of a level as you want to be, put all stat points into energy.
5. Spend all godfather points on +4 stats, and use those for extra energy.
6. Beg your friends or send yourself the +energy and stamina collections. These are the Diamond Flush (+1 energy), Cigars (+2 energy), Spade Flush (+2 stamina), Billiard Balls (+1 stamina), Paintings (+6 energy), Barber Shop (+4 energy), and Great Race Horses (+7 energy).
7. Find a weak player that you can easily beat in fights and add the link to attack him to your favorites. You can attack this person every level and always win fights to get experience.
8. Mastering the first three tiers can be pretty slow. Do not get discouraged. By the time you start working on enforcer, you will have more energy then you will know what to do with!
9. The "Bank Heist" job gives out a lot of experience for the energy cost. It will allow you to level up easily. However, you should split your energy between energy efficient jobs like "Bank Heist" and energy inefficient jobs like "Rough Up Dealers". This way, you can always level up off the same energy bar and master all the jobs at the same time.
10. Never leave any energy behind.
11. Use the "Bank Heist" job as a filler to help you master the first three tiers without having to wait for energy, but try to master Enforcer and Hitman without resorting to filler jobs.
12. Only use energy packs to collect up on items you need a lot of like Untraceable Cell Phones.
13. Master Capo and Consigliere together, Capo jobs are a lot less efficient than Consigliere jobs, so they make a good pairing.
14. Once you have mastered Capo, finish off Consigliere, Underboss, and Boss together. Use the "Settle a Beef... Permanently" job as a filler to allow you to level off of each energy bar. As an example, you should do the "Settle a Beef" job until you get to do it for free as part of the Top Mafia Wheelman bonus. At this point, you should have plenty of energy to do less efficient jobs, like the "Try to Master Underboss by level 210.
15. Once you have all the cameras you need, use energy packs to collect a lot of blackmail photos. If you are in a big rush to get master boss, you can speed up the process by using Godfather points on energy refills. This will ultimately cost you stat points in the end however.
16. After you have mastered the Boss tier, it is time to customize your character. You can either keep following the same strategy and get to a very high level, or start putting points in attack and defense in order to have a character that can win many fights.
Enjoy and good luck!